It may be tricky to install drivers on Windows 8 and Windows 10 as the driver signature verification may cause trouble with many generic drivers.
In today simple and easy to follow tutorial we will help you to sort out all issues relating to driver signature verification.
How to Disable Driver Signature Verification on Windows
- Simply restart your computer or laptop.
- Hold Shift Key during the restart process.
- In the choose your option screen click on Troubleshoot.
- Now select Advanced options
- And then tap on Startup settings.
- A screen will popup with various options and a restart button at bottom just tap on it.
- Again a screen with various options will popup just press F7 Key that says “Disable driver signature enforcement” option.
- No driver signature verification is disable so carefull install the desired drivers.
We hope you enjoyed the article and it helped you. You can comment your opinions or questions down below.